Aline Blain in July 2021, aged 109 (almost 110).
|Birth:||10 August 1911|
Tulette, Drome, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France
|Age:||110 years, 167 days|
Aline Blain was born as Aline Bongard in Tulette, Drome, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France on 10 August 1911. She was the second of four children. Her parents had a farm in Tulette, with an oil mill.
Blain was a teacher; she made her career in Drome and Vaucluse departments. In 2002, she moved to residence Beau Soleil. In 2013, she moved to EHPAD Beau Soleil.
In July 2021, Blain was asked what she thinks about turning 110, and replied: "It leaves me quite cold. I would like to have a bit less years. But regarding health, I'm not that bad." In August 2021, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
Aline Blain currently lives in Valreas, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France at the age of 110 years, 167 days. She is currently the third-oldest known living person in Provence-Alpes-Cote-d'Azur, after Lucile Randon and Andre Boite, and the oldest known living person in Vaucluse department.
- LES GENS D'ICI La Provence, 10 November 2016
- Les doyens du Vaucluse Le Dauphiné, 18 April 2017
- Les 105 ans de souvenirs d’Aline Blaïn Le Dauphiné, 18 April 2017
- Notre liste accueille Aline Blaïn Les Centenaires Français, 14 August 2018
- 108 ans pour Aline Blaïn Les Centenaires Français, 14 August 2019
- La doyenne du Vaucluse fête ses 108 ans Le Dauphiné, 31 August 2019
- Aline Bongard Blaïn a bien eu 109 ans Les Centenaires Français, 13 August 2020
- Pourquoi y a-t-il autant de centenaires à l'Ehpad de Valréas ? Le Dauphiné, 15 July 2021
- Vaucluse : à bientôt 110 ans, Aline Blaïn est la doyenne du département Le Dauphiné, 23 July 2021
- Le Vaucluse en fête : Aline Bongard Blaïn a bien eu 110 ans Les Centenaires Français, 17 August 2021
- Personnes françaises les plus âgées de tous les temps Les Centenaires Français