Reichard on her 103rd birthday in 2014.
|Birth:||8 May 1911|
|Death:||30 January 2022|
Sitzenberg-Reidling, Lower Austria, Austria
|Age:||110 years, 267 days|
Amalia Reichard was born in Austria on 8 May 1911. She taught biology for years in Tullner Gymnasium (in the city of Tulln). She had been the teacher of Erwin Proll.
In May 2006, Reichard celebrated her 95th birthday. At that time, she was living in Eggendorf. She was congratulated by the mayor, Franz Redl, and Astrid Trettenhahn gave her a present from the Lower Austria State.
In May 2014, Reichard celebrated her 103rd birthday. She was visited by Franz Redl and Stefan Pfiel. They gave her another present from the Lower Austria State, and a congratulations letter from Erwin Proll. She was also reported as the oldest living person in her city.
Reichard died in Sitzenberg-Reidling, Lower Austria, Austria on 30 January 2022 at the age of 110 years, 267 days. At the time of her death, she was the second-oldest known living person in Lower Austria, behind Margarete Troestl, and the third-oldest known living person in Austria, behind L. P. and Margarete Troestl.
- Prof. Amalia Reichard feierte 95. Geburtstag Prisma, 2006 (page 18) (via silo)
- Prof. Amalia Reichard feierte 103. Geburtstag Sitzenberg-Reidling, 2014 (page 6)
- Confirmed alive at 107, May 2018
- Confirmed alive at 108, May 2019
- Confirmed alive at 109, May 2020
- Confirmed alive at 110, May 2021
- Amalia Reichard Obituary Bestattung Geiger