|Ana Ribeiro Sicupira|
|Birth:||6 May 1909|
Palmeira, Parana, Brazil
|Death:||11 February 2021|
Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
|Age:||111 years, 281 days|
Ribeiro Sicupira was born in Palmeira, Parana, Brazil, on 6 May 1909. Her parents were Frederico Ribeiro and Guilhermina Doscher. She had at least one brother, Joao.
At the age of 19, she married Barcimio Baptista Lins Sicupira. They had three children: Alceu (aged 86 in 2017), Aide (aged 84 in 2017) and Barcimio Jr. (born 1944; a former Brazilian footballer). She worked as a seamstress and used to make her own clothes and dressed the whole family. She also made the wedding dresses for her daughters, granddaughters and neighbors. She and her husband moved to many different cities as her husband was a soldier. She celebrated her 110th birthday in May 2019.
On 9 February 2021 at the age 111, she received her first dose of covid-19 vaccine, making her one of oldest people to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Ribeiro Sicupira died on her sleep on 11 February 2021 in Curitiba, Parana, Brazil at the age of 111 years, 281 days.
- Ana Ribeiro Sicupira (Doscher) Geni
- QUASE 108 ANOS BEM VIVIDOS Memória Fitness
- A mãe do artilheiro fez 110 Blog do Zé Beto
- 111th birthday Facebook Post, 6 May 2020
- Mãe de Sicupira morre aos 111 anos; “Morreu dormindo, de causas naturais”, diz a família Banda B, 11 February 2021