|Angela Diaz Millan|
Diaz Millan on her 112th birthday in 2022
|Birth:||29 April 1910|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Age:||112 years, 109 days|
Angela Diaz Millan (Spanish: Ángela Díaz Millán; born 29 April 1910) is a Mexican supercentenarian who is currently the oldest known (documented) living person in Mexico since the death of Esperanza Mendoza Hermosillo on 21 April 2022. She is also one of the oldest known survivors of COVID-19, recovering from the disease in early 2022 at the age of 111. Her age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG).
Diaz Millan was born in Mexico City, Mexico on 29 April 1910. Her parents were Angel Diaz and Amparo Millan. She is the niece of Gabriel Ramos Millan, a Mexican politician who died in a plane crash, along with the actress Blanca Estela Pavon, on 26 September 1949.
She married Jose Luis Hernandez del Rio in Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, Mexico on 30 January 1937. She had at least four children: Elia Margarita, Maria de los Angeles, Jose Luis and Alejandro. Her husband Jose died in December 2002 at the age of 93.
In April 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday. On 31 March 2021, at the age of 110, Diaz Millan got vaccinated against COVID-19, making her one of the oldest known people to receive the vaccine.
In January 2022, at the age of 111, Diaz Millan contracted COVID-19 during the coronavirus pandemic. However, she successfully recovered, making her one of the oldest known survivors of the disease. She became the oldest known (documented) living person in Mexico, following the death of 112-year-old Esperanza Mendoza Hermosillo on 21 April 2022.
Diaz Millan currently lives in Mexico City, Mexico, at the age of 112 years, 109 days.
- Las personas vivas más longevas Supercentenarios.net
- Birth Registration FamilySearch
- Marriage Registration FamilySearch
- Jose Luis Hernandez del Rio's Death Registration FamilySearch
- 108th birthday Facebook Post, 30 April 2018
- 110th birthday Twitter Post, 30 April 2020
- COVID-19 vaccination, aged 110, 2 April 2021
- I have got permission to share that Mrs. Angela Diaz Millan (b. 29 April 1910) of Mexico, survived COVID-19 two weeks ago at the age 111, 8 February 2022
- 112 añitos no se cumplen todos los días! Rosalinda Díaz Guzmá (Twitter), 29 April 2022