Babette Endres in 2014.
|Birth:||27 July 1910|
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
|Age:||111 years, 184 days|
Babette Endres was born in Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany on 1 August 1910. She had nine siblings: the most of them are over 90 years. She worked as a commercial clerk at Sewing Machine Hensel.
As of August 2019, she had one daughter Traudl Heueck (aged 76), two grandchildren (Birgit Sturm and Sibylle Eisenberg) and two great-grandchildren (including Nadine Sturm and Selina Eisenberg).
In August 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
Babette Endres currently lives in Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany, at the age of 111 years, 179 days. She currently is the second-oldest known living person in Bavaria, behind Ottilie Schwarz.
- 100 Jahre und noch sehr rüstig Kurier, 1 August 2010
- Lebende Geschichte: Babette Endres feiert 105. Geburtstag Kurier, 1 August 2015
- 107 Jahre und ein bisschen Ruhe Kurier, 1 August 2017
- 108 Jahre pdf (page 2), 8 August 2018
- 109 Jahre alt: Betty Endres, die älteste Bayreutherin Kurier, 2 August 2019
- 110th birthday confirmation, 31 August 2020