|Birth:||1 July 1907?|
Sukhbaatar, Qing dynasty (now Mongolia)
|Age:||115 years, 44 days?|
Dainzangiin "Daizan" Dolgor [Mongolian: Дайнзангийн "Дайзан" Долгор] (born 1 July 1907?) is a Mongolian supercentenarian whose claim is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). If her claimed age were validated, she would be the oldest person ever from Mongolia, as well as the second-oldest living person in Asia, behind Fusa Tatsumi of Japan.
Dolgor claims to have been born in Asgat, Sukhbaatar, Qing dynasty (present-day Mongolia), on 1 July 1907. Since 1960, she lives in Chingeltei, Ulaanbaatar. She is Dariganga Mongol.
In 2016, she was reported as the oldest living woman in Ulaanbaatar, and was the second-oldest living person in city, after 109-year-old man Luvsangiin Danzan. According to the Mongolian statistics from February 2018, Dolgor was the oldest living person in Mongolia, as well as the only living supercentenarian claim at the time.
In June 2020, she voted on the parliamentary elections, and was later reported as the oldest voter in Mongolia.
Dainzangiin Dolgor currently lives in 5th khoroo, Chingeltei, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, at the claimed age of 115 years, 44 days.
- НЭГ МОД ТАРЬВАЛ НЭГ НАСНЫ БУЯН... Шинэлэг ажлаас (dead link)
- Азай буурлууддаа сар шинийн мэнд хүргэе (dead link)
- Улаанбаатарын хамгийн өндөр настан 110-тай (dead link)
- Улаанбаатарт 100 болон түүнээс дээш настай 53 ахмад байна 24tsag.mn, 9 February 2013
- Чингэлтэй дүүрэг Тавдугаар хороо, 10 May 2016
- Сонгуульд санал өгөх хамгийн өндөр настан иргэн 113 настай Itoim.mn, 23 June 2020
- Монголд 100 ба түүнээс дээш настай 164 хүн байна News.mn, 4 February 2021
- Монгол Улсын хамгийн өндөр настан 114 настай Д.Долгор Sergelt.mn, 14 June 2021