|Frederika van Asselt-Benkemper|
|Birth:||16 November 1874|
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
|Death:||27 December 1984|
Driebergen, Utrecht, Netherlands
|Age:||110 years, 41 days|
Frederika Louiza van Asselt-Benkemper (16 November 1874 – 27 December 1984) was a validated Dutch supercentenarian.
Frederika van Asselt-Benkemper was born in Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands on 16 November 1874. On 8 December 1898, she married Gerrit van Asselt (6 September 1871 – 14 April 1937) and had two daughters, who both died in their late 90's.
Before moving to Utrecht, she and her husband lived in the village of Dedemsvaart in Overijssel, as he worked there at the local steam tram engine company. Until October 1979, she lived on her own in an appartment in Bilthoven, when she fell and broke her hip. After that, she moved to nursing home 'Nassau Odijckhof', where she celebrated her 110th birthday. A year before her death, she was said to be in good health despite developing problems with her mind and not being able to make contact with other residents of the nursing home anymore.
Van Asselt-Benkemper died in Driebergen, Utrecht, Netherlands on 27 December 1984 at the age of 110 years, 41 days. At the time of her death, she was the oldest living person in the Netherlands.
- Gerrit van Asselt Genealogieonline.nl
- ASSELT, Gerda Frederika van BWSA
- Oudste van Nederland 109 geworden Algemeen Dagblad, 17 November 1983
- De oudste De Telegraaf, 31 December 1983
- Oudste vrouw van ons land wordt 110 Algemeen Dagblad, 16 November 1984
- Neerlands oudste (110) overleden Het Vrije Volk, 28 December 1984