|Birth:||28 June 1902|
Kemper County, Mississippi, USA
|Death:||3 December 2012|
Flint, Michigan, USA
|Age:||110 years, 158 days|
Gladys Anderson was born in Kemper County, Mississippi, USA on 28 June 1902. Her parents were Johnie Johnson and Daisy (née Welch) Johnson. She had nine siblings.
She married John Anderson in 1926. The couple had one children: Willie Anderson (1927–1939), who died in a car accident at age of 12.
On their 75th anniversary in 2001, the couple renewed their wedding vows. John Anderson died in 2004 at the age of 100, after 78 years of marriage. She moved at Kith Haven Nursing Home in 2005.
Gladys Anderson died in Flint, Michigan, USA on 3 December 2012 at the age of 110 years, 158 days. She was survived by one great-niece Vernita Coleman; two great-nephew Johnnie Coleman and Michael Coleman; many other nieces and nephews.
- GRG Pending Cases List
- John Anderson Obituary MLive.com, 11 May 2004
- Flint's Gladys Anderson celebrates 110th birthday with family, friends MLive.com, 28 June 2012
- Flint supercentenarian dies at 110 MLive.com, 11 December 2012
- Mother Gladys Anderson Obituary Visitation & Funeral Information, 3 December 2012
- Gladys Anderson Find A Grave