|Birth:||c.11 July 1911|
Russian Empire (present-day Lithuania)
|Death:||7 March 2022|
|Age:||110 years, c.239 days|
Heinke Gilad [Hebrew: חיינקה גלעד] (c.11 July 1911 – 7 March 2022) was a Lithuanian-born Israeli supercentenarian claim whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). She was the aunt of journalist Sivan Rahav-Meir.
Heinke Gilad claimed to be born in Russian Empire (present-day Lithuania) around 11 July 1911. She moved to Kibbutz Dafna, Mandatory Palestine (present-day Israel) in 1932, and was a founding member of kibbutz.
She married and had two children: the oldest son Alik Gilad (born 1938), and adopted one child. Her husband died in 1987.
She worked with the kibbutz children until 1972. Later, she worked as a cook and in the kibbutz shoe factory. She retired at the age of 97.
She became the oldest known living person in Israel, following the death of 110-year-old Henya Rabinov on 30 January 2021.
In July 2021, she celebrated her 110th birthday. At the time, she had nine grandchildren, and 22 great-grandchildren.
Gilad died in Dafna, Israel on 7 March 2022 at the age of 110 years, c.239 days.
- הסוד לאריכות ימים: הקיבוצניקית חוגגת 108 וקיבוצה חוגג 80 Kibboutz News (חדשות קיבוץ), 11 July 2019
- חיינק׳ה גלעד, בת 108 (!), מקיבוץ דפנה. חיינק׳ה היא בת Kan 11 (כאן) on Facebook, 7 October 2019
- הסוד לאריכות חיים: "אופטימיות ולא לריב עם איש" – חיינקה גלעד ממייסדי קיבוץ דפנה חגגה יום הולדת 110 G-news, 11 July 2021
- שלום סיון, לדודה שלי, חיינקה גלעד מקיבוץ דפנה, מלאו 110 שנים Sivan Rahav Meir on Facebook, 11 July 2021
- A kibbutznik turns 110 Sivan Rahav-Meir, 12 July 2021
- Happy 110th Birthday Daily Advent, 15 July 2021
- Happy 110th birthday JewishPress, 16 July 2021
- 110 "תמיד הייתה אופטימית": זקנת חברי הקיבוצים בישראל נפטרה בגיל Ynet News, 8 March 2022
|Israel's Oldest Living Person Titleholders (V • E)|