Hide Hamabe in September 2021 at age 112
|Birth:||3 December 1908|
|Age:||113 years, 52 days|
Hide Hamabe was born in Japan on 3 December 1908. She became a supercentenarian in December 2018. In September 2019, Hamabe was reported as the second-oldest person in Miyazaki Prefecture, behind Tame Yamaguchi of Hyuga.
Following the death of 113-year-old Tame Yamaguchi on 6 September 2020, she was reported to be the oldest living person in Miyazaki Prefecture.
Hamabe currently lives in Ebino, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan, at the age 113 years, 52 days.
- いつまでもお元気で (pg 4) Ebino City, September 2014
- (4)長寿祝賀会(松原自治会) (pg 5) Ebino City, 5 February 2015
- いつまでもお元気で (pg 4) Ebino City, September 2018
- 111歳の最高齢者をはじめ42名です。 Facebook, 21 August 2019
- 百歳以上の皆さんを訪問 いつまでもお元気で Mykoho.jp, 20 September 2019
- おはようございますまずはおばあちゃん112歳おめでとうおばあちゃんの生き様を誇りに思います。 herbfish (Twitter), 3 December 2020