Jacqueline Bossard as a young woman.
|Birth:||20 August 1911|
Nimes, Gard, Occitanie, France
|Death:||10 July 2022|
Haute-Garonne, Occitanie, France
|Age:||110 years, 324 days|
Jacqueline Bossard was born in Chateau Barnier, situated near Nimes, Gard, Occitanie, France on 20 August 1911. She was the daughter of Roger Pasquier (1867–1945) and Armande Palisse de Mérignargues de Caissargues (1897–1974). One of her sisters, Jeanne (1909–2018), lived to age 109.
When World War II began, Bossard joined the military as a nurse. She participated to the Allied invasion of Italy. She finished her professional career in Colmar, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est.
Bossard had an only son, Bernard, who gave her five grandchildren. In 2004, she moved to the nursing home Notre Dame de la Paix in Lagardelle-sur-Leze. In July 2013, she was reported to be the doyenne of the nursing home. On 20 August 2021, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
She became the oldest known living person in Haute-Garonne department, following the death of 110-year-old Yvonne Conscience on 5 February 2022.
Jacqueline Bossard died on 10 July 2022 in Lagardelle-sur-Leze, Haute-Garonne, Occitanie, France, at the age of 110 years, 324 days. She was the second-oldest known living person in Occitanie, behind Madeleine Reboul. She was also the oldest known living person in Haute-Garonne department.
- Lagardelle-sur-Lèze. Ils ont fêté les 103 ans de Marie Apolline La Dépêche, 5 October 2011
- Lagardelle-sur-Lèze. Les 100 ans d'Hélène Niel La Dépêche, 9 July 2013
- Lagardelle-sur-Lèze. Jacqueline Bossard va fêter ses 110 ans La Dépêche, 2 August 2021
- Jacqueline Bossard approche des 110 ans Les Centenaires Français, 2 August 2021
- Fratrie Pasquier Les Centenaires Français, 2 August 2021
- Jacqueline Pasquier Bossard devient aussi supercentenaire Les Centenaires Français, 23 August 2021
- Death mention Les Centenaires Français