Jiang Suifeng in October 2019, aged 112.
Qing dynasty (now China)
|Death:||fl.7 October 2019|
Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
|Age:||112 years, 68+ days|
Jiang Suifeng claimed to have been born in July 1907 in Qing dynasty (now China). Her father was a doctor who had skills in chinese medecine.
Jiang had a son and four daughters (including Wu Meiling [Chinese: 吴美玲], aged 66 in 2017). Her children didn't go to school and didn't learn how to speak mandarine. When she was 40, her husband died of a serious illness; at the time, her youngest daughter was 1 year old.
In September 2014, Jiang was reported to be the fourth-oldest living person in Wenzhou, after 114-year-old Zhang Xiangmei, 109-year-old Chen Wenmei and 107-year-old Wang Xiaobang.
In 2015, Jiang was still able to cook three meals a day, and to take care of herself. However, she later accidentally fell, and was bedridden for some time.
In October 2016, Jiang was reported to be the oldest living person in Wenzhou. At the time, she was cared by her granddaughter, Huang Meiqing [Chinese: 黄梅青]. Although she doesn't like vegetables, she is fond of seafood, and used to drink white wine. She rarely take medications. It was reported that she will soon move to the new house of her grandson Wu Xianming [Chinese: 吴显明].
In May 2017, she was interviewed by journalists after her nap, and said: "More I grow older, more I look like a child, and my temperament is quite anxious."
In October 2019, she was reported to be the oldest living person in Zhejiang Province; her predecessor, Shi Xingyue, went to limbo. At the time, it was stated that one of her great-granddaughters studies in France.
Jiang was last confirmed alive in Meidi Village, Mayu Town, Rui'an County, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China, on 7 October 2019 at the age of at least 112 years, 68 days. In 2020, she went to limbo, as Bi Nu was reported to be the oldest living person in Zhejiang.
- 浙江最长寿老人 温州张香梅今年114岁位居第一 Tencent (腾讯网), 29 September 2014
- 温州百岁老人大数据 Wen Shang Net (温商网), 10 October 2016 (Archived)
- 温州市最长寿老人109岁 养生秘诀“与众不同” Wen Shang Net (温商网), 10 October 2016 (Archived)
- 温州最长寿老人姜碎凤现年109岁 Wenzhou View (温州视线), 11 October 2016
- 温州百岁老人数量多年居全省之首 秘诀在哪？ Tencent (腾讯网), 22 May 2017
- 浙江5个人中就有一个老人 舟山老龄化程度全省第一 Tencent (腾讯网), 19 June 2017
- 温州老龄化程度最低，百岁寿星最多 Zhejiang News (浙江新闻), 21 June 2017
- 111岁温州老人曝长寿秘诀：喝小酒、爱自由、关键要动 Zhejiang News (浙江新闻), 25 April 2018 (dead link)
- 重阳节前探访浙江最年长者、瑞安112岁老人姜碎凤 Zhejiang News (浙江新闻), 7 October 2019
- 112岁姜碎凤，喝了一辈子冷水，难道这是长寿秘诀？ TV Sohu, October 2019