Junkova at the age of 100
|Birth:||25 February 1913|
Vermerovice, Austria-Hungary (present-day Czech Republic)
|Age:||109 years, 124 days|
Lidmile Junkova [Czech: Junková] (25 February 1913) is a Czech centenarian who is currently the oldest known living person in the Czech Republic.
Lidmile Junkova was born in the village of Vermerzovice, Pardubice Region, Austria-Hungary (present-day Czech Republic) on 25 February 1913.
Lidmile and her husband Karel got married in 1938 in the church in Vermerzovica, they had two children. After her husband's death, Lidmila moved from the estate from Vermerzovica to her daughter's family in Orlice in Letograd.
She became the oldest known living person in the Czech Republic, after the death of 109-year-old Marie Holikova on 6 December 2020.
Junkova currently lives with her daughter in Letohrad, Pardubice Region, Czech Republic, at the age of 109 years, 124 days.
- V plné svěžesti se dožila sta let Orlicky.denik.cz, 28 February 2013
- Lidmila Junková má ve sto dvou letech optimismu na rozdávání Orlicky.denik.cz, 27 February 2015
- Nejstarší občanka Letohradu Lidmila Junková oslavila 103 let Orlicky.denik.cz, 27 February 2016
- S kyticí oblíbených růží přáli ke 105. narozeninám Orlicky.denik.cz, 25 February 2018
- Neuvěřitelných 108 let "Petr Fiala, Letohrad" on Facebook, 25 February 2021
- Dnes slaví 109. narozeniny paní Lidmila Junková z Letohradu, Orlice "Petr Fiala, Letohrad" on Facebook, 25 February 2022
|Czech Republic's Oldest Living Person Titleholders (V • E)|
Emilie Dolezalova • Marie Berankova • Frantiska Novotna • Marie Kraslova • Marta Pokorna • Josef Flandera • Juliana Vasickova • Marie Smejkalova • Frantiska Koznarova • Marie Tresnakova • Evangelia Carasova • Vlastimila Ceskova • Marie Behenska • Bedriska Koehlerova • Anonymous • Mariе Matouskova • Kvetoslava Hranosova • Marie Schwarzova • Magdalena Kytnerova • Marie Holikova • Lidmile Junkova