Moran at the age of 110
|Birth:||18 March 1911|
Maddock, North Dakota, USA
|Age:||111 years, 149 days|
Lillian Moran (née Jacobsen; born 18 March 1911) is an American supercentenarian whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). She is currently the oldest known person living in the U.S. state of Minnesota.
Lillian Moran was born in Maddock, North Dakota, USA on 18 March 1911 to Jacob and Emma Julia (née Nottestad) Jacobsen. She married John Moran in 1940 and they had one son in September 1942, Gary Wayne, who died in December 2019. Her husband died in November 1963.
Moran grew up on a farm, milking cows and working in the fields. Her father was a farmer and blacksmith. Moran recalls working on threshing crews, and helping out on a cook Car. In March 2021, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
She became the oldest known person living in the U.S. state of Minnesota, following the death of 114-year-old Erna Zahn on 9 August 2022.
Moran currently lives in Moorhead, Minnesota, USA, at the age of 111 years, 149 days.
- Moorhead woman born in small North Dakota town turns 108 InForum, 18 March 2019
- Son Gary Moran's Obituary With Mother (Lillian Moran's) maiden name: Jacobsen Hanson-Runsvold Funeral Home, December 2019
- Lillian Moran turns 109 InForum, March 2020
- Lillian is celebrating her 110th birthday at Eventide on Eighth in Moorhead! Happiest of birthdays to you, Lillian! Eventide Senior Living Communities on Facebook, 18 March 2021
- Lillian Moran Turns 111 INFORUM, 12 March 2022