|Birth:||4 February 1893|
Ducos, Martinique, France
|Death:||17 February 2005|
Fort-de-France, Martinique, France
|Age:||112 years, 13 days|
Marcelle Corlet was born in Ducos, Martinique, France on 4 February 1893. She was the daughter of Henri Celica and Ursulle Thiemon (born 1870). She was declarated by her father, and her mother acknowledged her in 1901. She had 4 siblings. One of her sisters, Clotilde Dervain (née Celica; 1904–2008) died two months before her 104th birthday.
Corlet had a relationship with Philippe "Joseph" Privat, with who she had at least a child, Henri (1902–2012). One of her daughters, Emilie Nal (née Lagin), also celebrated her 107th birthday in 2021.
Marcelle Corlet died in Fort-de-France, Martinique, France on 17 February 2005, at the age of 112 years, 13 days. She was the fourth-oldest known person in France at the time of her death, after Anne Primout, Camille Loiseau and Julia Sinedia-Cazour.
- Marcelle Irène CELICA Geneanet
- Clotilde Clotaire CELICA Geneanet
- Personnes françaises les plus âgées de tous les temps Les Centenaires Français
- La mère d'Émilie Lagin est décédée à 112 ans Les Centenaires Français, 22 September 2016
- Les sœurs Célica Les Centenaires Français, 8 February 2020
- Why are supercentenarians so frequently found in French Overseas Departments? The cases of Guadeloupe and Martinique Hal Archives-Ouvertes (Jacques Vallin), 15 September 2020
- La Martinique s'échappe avec une nouvelle recrue : Emilie Lagin Nal Les Centenaires Français, 21 September 2021
|Martinique's Oldest Living Person Titleholders (V • E)|
Felicite Jandia • Marie Frederic • Luce Maced • Angele Marc • Marcelle Corlet • Louise Bilon • Veronique Louis-Sidney • Irenise Moulonguet • Jeanne Lechar • Virginie Nirde • Julie Montabord • Jules Theobald • Philomene Fibleuil