Reed on her 111th birthday
|Birth:||20 April 1910|
Loughgilly, County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK
|Death:||8 July 2021|
Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, England, UK
|Age:||111 years, 79 days|
Reed was born in Loughgilly, Armagh, Ireland, UK (now Northern Ireland, UK) on 20 April 1910. During the Second World War she was part of the Royal Air Force at Farnborough in Hampshire, England, where she served in a secret establishment. After getting married, she moved to Cornwall, England, and has one child named David.
Since 2015, Reed has lived in a care home in Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, England. She celebrated her 110th birthday in April 2020. In December 2020, she became one of the oldest people to receive the Wikipedia:Tozinameran Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
Margaret Reed died on 8 July 2021 in Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, England, UK at the age of 111 years, 79 days.
- All Validated British Supercentenarians Oldest in Britain
- Burnham-On-Sea’s oldest resident celebrates her 108th birthday! Burnham-on-Sea.com, 26 April 2018
- This young lady celebrated her 110th birthday today!... Priory Court Care & Nursing Home on Facebook, 20 April 2020
- Happy new year from all at Priory Court... Priory Court Care & Nursing Home on Facebook, 31 December 2020
- Today we are celebrating A very special 111th Birthday Priory Court Care & Nursing Home on Facebook, 20 April 2021
- Death Notices & Obituaries Burnham and Highbridge Weekly News, 14 July 2021