Troestl at age 105
|Birth:||26 February 1911|
Gmund, Lower Austria, Austria
|Age:||110 years, 335 days|
Troestl was born in Gmund, Lower Austria, Austria, on 26 February 1911 as one of five children. As an adult, she found work at a company called 'Bobbin' before working as a travel assistant in the Persil plants for 35 years. She met her future husband in the 'Schneider' coffeehouse in Gmund. After the birth of their son Horst, the family moved to Vienna.
After her retirement, Troestl moved back to her native area. She moved to a nursing home in Schrems in 2014. On her 109th birthday, she said that she was aiming for her 110th birthday, which she celebrated in 2021. About the secret to her longevity, she said: "The Lord loves me."
Troestl currently lives in Schrems, Lower Austria, Austria, at the age of 110 years, 335 days. She currently is the oldest known living person in Lower Austria and the second-oldest known living person in Austria, after Vienna's L. P..
- Margarete Tröstl feierte 103. Geburtstag Gmünd, 10 March 2014
- 104. Geburtstag im Moorbadheim Schrems - Margarete Tröstl Gmünd, 10 March 2015
- Margarete Tröstl feierte ihren 105. Geburtstag Gmünd, 29 February 2016
- Älteste Frau ist 105: Feier für Margarete Tröstl Nön, 10 March 2016
- 106. Geburtstag gefeiert im Moorbadheim Schrems Gmünd, 7 March 2017
- Mit Gottvertrauen zum 107er Gmünd, 10 January 2018
- 107.Geburtstag gefeiert Nön, 5 March 2018
- Margarete Tröstl feierte 108. Geburtstag Gmünd, 11 March 2018
- 108-jährige Margarete Tröstl lebte stets gesund Gmünd, 27 March 2019
- Im Pflege- und Betreungszentrum Schrems wurde erstmals ein 109. Geburtstag gefeiert Gmünd, 2 March 2020
- Älteste Frau in NÖ ist 110 Jahre alt Nön, 3 March 2021