Marie-Rose Tessier on her 109th birthday in 2019
|Birth:||21 May 1910|
Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France
|Age:||112 years, 90 days|
Marie-Rose Tessier was born in Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France on 21 May 1910.
In April 2018, she participated to a meeting with children of Ecole St Paul (in Château-d'Olonne), to share her memories of World War I along other elderly people. In May 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
Following the death of Marie-Florentine Jousseaume on 20 December 2020, she became the doyenne of Vendee department. She became the oldest living person in the region of Pays de la Loire following the death of Marie-Louise Berthelot on 17 January 2021.
Following the death of 111-year-old Andre Boite on 15 July 2022, she became the last known surviving French person born in 1910, as well as one of only three French people remaining born before 1911 (the other two being Lucile Randon and Juliette Bilde).
Marie-Rose Tessier currently lives in Chateau-d'Olonne, Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France, at the age of 112 years, 90 days. She is currently the third-oldest known living person in France, after Lucile Randon and Juliette Bilde.
- Une chasse aux oeufs, avec Marie-Rose, 105 ans Le Journal des Sables, 6 April 2015
- Une rencontre passionnante… Ecole St Paul Le Château d'Olonne, 21 April 2018
- Les Sables-d’Olonne. La doyenne de la Ville Marie-Rose Tessier souffle ses 109 bougies Ouest-France, 21 May 2019
- 110th birthday LES CENTENAIRES FRANCAIS, 22 May 2020
- La doyenne des Pays de la Loire a 110 ans et vit en Vendée Ouest-France, 27 January 2021
- Un grand bravo pour Marie-Rose Bousseau Tessier 112 ans !!!! LES CENTENAIRES FRANCAIS, 23 May 2022