Marie-Rose Tessier on her 109th birthday.
|Birth:||21 May 1910|
Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France
|Age:||111 years, 248 days|
Marie-Rose Tessier was born in Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France on 21 May 1910.
In April 2018, she participated to a meeting with children of Ecole St Paul (in Château-d'Olonne), to share her memories of World War I along other elderly people. In May 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
Following the death of Marie-Florentine Jousseaume on 20 December 2020, she became the doyenne of Vendee department. She became the oldest living person in the region of Pays de la Loire following the death of Marie-Louise Berthelot on 17 January 2021.
Marie-Rose Tessier currently lives in Chateau-d'Olonne, Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France, at the age of 111 years, 248 days.
- Une chasse aux oeufs, avec Marie-Rose, 105 ans Le Journal des Sables, 6 April 2015
- Une rencontre passionnante… Ecole St Paul Le Château d'Olonne, 21 April 2018
- Les Sables-d’Olonne. La doyenne de la Ville Marie-Rose Tessier souffle ses 109 bougies Ouest-France, 21 May 2019
- 110th birthday LES CENTENAIRES FRANCAIS, 22 May 2020
- La doyenne des Pays de la Loire a 110 ans et vit en Vendée Ouest-France, 27 January 2021