Matsuyo Eda at 109
|Birth:||17 February 1911|
|Age:||110 years, 341 days|
Matsuyo Eda was born in Japan on 17 February 1911. Since October 2015, she was reported to be the oldest living person in Taiwa city.
In September 2020, Eda was reported to be the third-oldest living person in Miyagi Prefecture, after Kineko Takahashi (from Higashimatsushima) and an anonymous 111-year-old woman (from Ishinomaki). She celebrated her 110th birthday and became a supercentenarian on 17 February 2021.
Matsuyo Eda currently lives in Namba district, Taiwa, Miyagi, Japan at the age of 110 years, 341 days.
- ９月12日（土）から21日（月）にかけて、町内各地区で敬老会が開催されました。 Taiwa City, 7 October 2015 (page 30)
- ９月10日（土）から19日（月）にかけて、町内各地区で敬老会が開催されました。 Taiwa City, 28 October 2016 (page 20)
- ９月９日（土）から24日（日）にかけて、町内各地区で敬老会が開催されました。 Taiwa City, 29 October 2017 (page 14)
- #明治44年産まれ #109歳 1914m on TikTok, 29 September 2020
- 今日はおばあちゃんが１１０歳のお誕生日なのでケーキ かおり(*´ω｀*) on Twitter, 17 February 2021