|Maynie Earline Andrews|
|Birth:||28 October 1910|
Marion County, Texas, USA
|Age:||111 years, 88 days|
Maynie Earline Andrews was born in Marion County, Texas, USA on 28 October 1910. Her parents were Albert Hart and Quincy (née Burks) Hart. She had one brother: Raymond Hart (1905–1985). She graduated from Louisiana Normal University in 1931, and spent 43 years teaching in Texas before retiring in 1975.
She married Gunby Houston Andrews on 10 June 1975. He died in October 1989.
Andrews turned 110 in October 2020. She voted for President Donald Trump in the 2020 U.S. general elections, making her one of the oldest voters in the nation. She also received a shout-out from the President playing a video and thanking her for her vote.
Maynie Earline Andrews currently lives in North Richland Hills, Texas, USA, at the age of 111 years, 88 days. She currently is the second-oldest known living person in Texas, behind Elizabeth Francis.
- Maynie Hart FamilySearch
- Woman turns 105; spent over 40 years as teacher Tylerpaper, 28 October 2015
- 106-year-old Tyler resident shares memories of WWI KLTV.com, 6 April 2017
- Earline Andrews, 107 years young NSU News Bureau, 27 October 2017
- Maynie Andrews, age 108, has an effective voter registration date of 7/27/2018 Twitter Post, 8 August 2018
- 109-Year-Old Casts Ballot in Tarrant County NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth, 22 October 2020
- 109-Year-Old North Texan Votes In Presidential Election: ‘If I Have To Be Carried To The Polls, I Get To Vote’ CBS DFW, 23 October 2020
- NSU’s oldest graduate celebrates 110th birthday Oct. 28 News Break, 28 October 2020
- Earline Andrews Find A Grave
- Shout-out from the President Twitter