|Noeme da Silveira Freitas|
Noeme da Silveira Freitas in November 2019.
|Birth:||7 September 1905?|
Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil
|Death:||9 April 2021|
Caucaia, Ceara, Brazil
|Age:||115 years, 214 days?|
Noeme da Silveira Freitas (7 September 1905? – 9 April 2021) was a Brazilian longevity claimant whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). If her claimed age were validated, she would have been the third-oldest living person in Brazil at the time of her death, behind only Antonia da Santa Cruz and Francisca Celsa dos Santos.
Noeme da Silveira Freitas claims to have been born in Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil, on 7 September 1905. At the age of 2, she was taken to a convent in the municipality of Caninde, Ceara, where she remained until the age of 18. Noeme and her husband were childhood friends who got married after they left school. They had 7 children, including Elizabeth (aged 74 in 2019). Her husband died at the age of 98. Her life's job was sewing. Around the age of 99, she started having problems with walking.
Noeme da Silveira Freitas died in Caucaia, Ceara, Brazil, on 9 April 2021 at the claimed age of 115 years, 214 days.
- 109th birthday Facebook Post, 7 September 2014
- 110th birthday Facebook Post, 7 September 2015
- Aos 112 anos Dona Noeme comemora mais um dia das mães Facebook Post, 14 May 2017
- Dona Noeme de 113 anos, a aposentada mais idosa de Caucaia Facebook Post, 26 January 2019
- Idosa de 114 anos mantém colesterol e pressão estáveis com alimentação à base de frutas e sopas G1, 13 November 2019
- Aniversário parabéns pelo seus 115 anos Facebook Post, 7 September 2020
- Muitos anos de vida chegaram ao fim !! Descanse em paz com os seus 115 anos. Christiane Braga on Facebook, 9 April 2021