|Olga Yvonne Agar|
|Birth:||28 June 1903?|
|Death:||16 December 2017|
|Age:||114 years, 171 days?|
Olga Yvonne Agar (née Hippolyte; 28 June 1903? – 16 December 2017) was a supercentenarian claim from Mauritius.
Agar claimed to have been born in Mauritius on 28 June 1903. At the age of 24, she married Alois Agar and moved to Mon Loisir, Belle Vue Maurel, where her husband worked as a mechanic. She had 10 children (four daughters, and six sons). She never missed mass and insisted that her children should say their prayers before going to sleep. After the death of her husband, she had a lot of grief but accepted the fact that "God needs the people he loves".
At the claimed age of 110, she was in great shape and was able to walk without the help of anyone. Twelve years prior to her claimed 113th birthday, she moved to her daughter's house in Pamplemousses. On her claimed 113th birthday in 2016, she had 23 grandchildren and several great-grandchildren. On her birthday, she said that she would like to live up to 120 years.
Agar died in Pamplemousses, Mauritius on 16 December 2017 at the claimed age of 114 years, 171 days.
In 2006 and in 2008, her birthdate was given as 28 June 1906 in the lists of centenarians released by the Ministry of Social Security, National Solidarity and Senior Citizens Welfare & Reform Institutions of Mauritius. Also, her death notice gave her age as "111" (instead of "114").
- List of Centenarians as at 2006 Ministry of Social Security, National Solidarity and Senior Citizens Welfare & Reform Institutions (Archived)
- List of Centenarians as at 30.09.2008 Ministry of Social Security, National Solidarity and Senior Citizens Welfare & Reform Institutions (Archived)
- Maurice compte 112 centenaires Le Mauricien, 22 May 2016
- À 113 ans, Olga Agar souhaite vivre jusqu'à 120 ans Defimedia, 2 October 2016
- HUMAN STORY – OLGA YVONNE AGAR : Quand la doyenne donne le ton Le Mauricien, 4 August 2017
- Décès de Madame Yvonne Olga Agare née Hippolyte myt.mu