|Birth:||2 January 1904?|
Kadjoe, Dutch Guiana (now Suriname)
|Death:||19 March 2016|
|Age:||112 years, 77 days|
Rosalien Pikienmai Donoe (2 January 1904? – 19 March 2016) was a Surinamese supercentenarian whose claim is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). If verified, she would be the oldest Surinamese ever.
Pikienmai Donoe claims to have been born in Kadjoe, Dutch Guiana (now Suriname) on 2 January 1904. She met Roland Karla (1891–1995), and had at least a son with him, Nelius Donoe (died in 1975). In 1964, during a great transmigration, she moved to Gunsi.
Donoe waited until January 1974 to have a pension. In 2010, she was mistakenly marked as died by the Central Bureau of Civil Affairs [Dutch: Centraal Bureau voor Burgerzaken], but it has been corrected after. In her last years, Donoe lived without amenagements in her house, while being cared by her family.
After the death of 113-year-old Emma Pobosie on 18 April 2015, Donoe was reported by the Central Bureau of Civil Affairs to be the second-oldest living person in Suriname, after Feli Noi (1903?–fl.2015).
Pikienmai Donoe passed away in Gunsi, Suriname on 19 March 2016, at the claimed age of 112 years, 77 days (however, it was precised in an article that her age was rounded). At the time of her death, she was reported to be the oldest living person in Suriname.
- Roland Karla FamilySearch
- 111-jarige Feli Noi nu oudste van Suriname DWTonline, 21 April 2015 (Archived)
- Oudste inwoonster Suriname (112) overleden te Gunsi Drimble, 28 March 2016 (Archived)
- Pikienmai Donoe, de oudste inwoner van Suriname, overleden FamilieNieuws, 29 March 2016 (Archived)
- Het centraal Bureau voor Burgerzaken (CBB) kan Pikienmai Donoe vanaf vandaag Suriname Nieuws, 7 August 2016