Kohl on her 112th birthday
|Birth:||28 June 1909|
|Age:||112 years, 213 days|
Rachel Gertrude Kohl (née Branstetter; born 28 June 1909) is an American supercentenarian who is the oldest known person living in the U.S. state of Missouri. Her age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG).
Kohl was born Rachel Gertrude Branstetter in Pike County, Missouri, United States, on 28 June 1909. Her parents were Enoch Hall Branstetter (1876–1963) and Ruby Rachel Bratcher (1883–1979). She had 6 siblings: Esther Hall McDowell (1905–2003), Julia Kohl (1911-1997), Lucille Sturgeon (1915-2003), Georgia Warner (1917-2010), Frances Smith (1919-1997) and Asa "Lank" Branstetter (1921-2009).
She married Richard Henry Kohl in October 1935. He died in February 1991. In September 2017, she celebrated 90 years since graduation from the Van-Far/Vandalia High School. She celebrated her 110th birthday in June 2019.
Kohl currently lives in Vandalia, Missouri, United States at the age of 112 years, 213 days.
- Esther Hall Branstetter McDowell FindAGrave
- Family tree MyHeritage
- 110th birthday Facebook, 28 June 2019
- 111th birthday Facebook, 27 June 2020
- Celebrating 111 years Vandalia Leader, 2 July 2020
- I want to wish this very special lady, my Great Aunt Rachel Kohl, a very happy 112th Birthday. We love you Elaine Jackson on Facebook, 28 June 2021